Sunday, June 12, 2011

Biarritz!




I think all my soul needed was a little bit of Atlantic air, because after 3 nights in
Biarritz on the west coast of France all my pox related woes were gone! To
celebrate the end of studying at the Sorbonne Annie, Julia, and I went on a little
girly escape. A little cabin in a camping ground, some ocean air and sand on my
feet, the Polish version of scrabble, and some nice cheese and wine, made the
little escape perfect!(Even if Polish Scrabble means "z" is only worth 1 point.)

Biarritz is on the West coast of France, just near the Spanish border.
The highlight of the trip was jumping on the train south to San Sebastien.



The search for perfect Tapas led us to some cute Spanish streets.
Biarritz is famous for their Hydrangeas! So beautiful...
Train trip home for 5 hours saw many laughs, bubble gum with tattoos,
and a few little naps to recuperate from giggling too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment