Friday, July 08, 2011

SURPRISE!


Well, the surprise was a success. Now that we have been home for one week, I
can let you all in on the secret plan, and apologize for my vagueness the last
little while. About 6 months ago, i hatched a genius plan to surprise my little
sister, and trick her into thinking we were coming home 2 weeks later than we
were. We arrived at a family lunch to celebrate my mum's birthday, and shocked
the life out of her. It was awesome. We walked into the restaurant where she was
sitting with her back to the door. Mum said "Look George there is someone here
to see you!" She didn't even bother to put down her phone and turn around,
before I got right up close to her face and said "Hello." There was screaming,
jumping, cuddling, shaking, and tearing up. It was such a hilarious moment, and
I was so relieved to be home, and to have pulled off such a plan filled with bluff
following double bluff to keep it all under wraps. Dad caught it all on video too,
so that will be coming soon (once dad and I unite our limited technological skills
to make it happen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment